Leituras de Janeiro / January Reads


I read three books in January, one children's book by British David Walliams (Gangsta Granny – I read the Portuguese version called Avozinha Gangster) and two literary fiction books, one by Japanese Kenzaburo Oe (An Echo of Heaven, I read the Portuguese version) and another one by North-American John Williams (Stoner - again, I read the Portuguese version).

My favourite was by far Stoner, if you want you can read my review here.

Este mês de Janeiro li três livros, um infantil/juvenil do inglês David Walliams (li a tradução portuguesa, Avozinha Gangster) e dois livros de ficção, um do japonês Kenzaburo Oe (Um Eco do Céu) e outro do Norte-Americano John Williams (Stoner - li também a versão portuguesa).

Stoner foi, de longe, o meu favorito. Se quiserem ler o meu comentário, basta clicar aqui.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leituras de Junho / June reads

Bedtime stories - to read or not to read them to your children / Histórias antes de deitar - sim ou não?

Book Dreams / Sonhos com Livros